Thursday, October 4, 2007

Customer is Always Right...Part !!!

I just met the irate customer claiming for the backpack that wasn’t bought from us. I honestly wanna smash his face! Stand back, I'm becoming violent =) I thought he agreed already that the shop where he bought the pack will help him instead. He even thanked me for helping him blah blah. I even got emails from our principal last week regarding this matter and proudly told them that the case was solved already. Rewind: He wrote an email to our principal that we didn’t even bother to help him. B.S! I went out of my way to contact the shop and insisted to accommodate this skinny, helpless, hippie, tiny but ‘cute?!’ guy! Hee =) Now this ‘boy’ (he looks young, early 20’s) is now insisting his pack to be replaced. He was just insisting it to be repaired before. So abusive! He even mentioned that he’s an influencer and that the brand’s image is damaged already in his circle and he will buy from our competitor from now on. Damaged has been done already so what’s the point of our conversation?! Where did he even have the idea that the pack has lifetime warranty? Anyways I acted professionally as I could while wearing my poker face, and my arms crossed. Hee =) Told him we can’t change his pack because it’s honestly our lost since our principal will not replace it too. The best we could do is having it repaired. Our principal advised him to send the pack to them. He knows this will be very costly. So again like an angel, I offered my assistance and told him I’ll help him insist from our principal to have his pack replaced without needing to have the pack sent. I’m positive too that once our principal evaluates the pack, they will not replace it since it’s not a factory defect; it’s a wear and tear issue. I just emailed our principal and persisted to have the pack replaced since he could bad mouth the brand’s image in his loop. I didn’t mention that the pack was not a factory defect either. The other side of me wants the pack to be replaced because it’s positive for the brand. The other wants to simply forget this issue and make him feel awful. I don’t want him to be bragging around that his pick was replaced though it’s not supposed too. But in the long run I guess it’s a bigger lost for me. Not because of him of course! But in his circle where he exag his story and bad mouth the brand. I’m loving this blog =) I usually either call Cha or my cousin whenever I have rants. I pour my rages while they patiently listen and laugh inside. At least, I have a new outlet now. I don’t have to bother them =)

No comments: